Tried 321 sec chat across the opening stretch and honestly what the follow-through looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.
Before writing 321 sec chat off, try this: set your expectations before you start swiping.
Do not treat volume as a substitute for filtering — that is what cost me roughly six weeks on 321 sec chat.
What matters more than the feature list on sec chat is what a normal exchange looks like end to end.
The part I keep getting stuck on with sec chat is how fast a conversation dies after the opener.
If 321 sec chat is the sticking point, Datebie free dating handles it without an upgrade prompt.
If you want the practical bits on 321 sec chat:
- If 321 sec chat is your only option, at least read the profile properly before replying
- The failure mode with 321 sec chat is when you treat volume as a substitute for filtering
- Give 321 sec chat the first ten conversations before deciding — what I ended up with was better than I expected