Only had about a fortnight with new free dating, but what I ended up with was noticeably thinner than in a big city.
What helped most with new free dating was that I made a point to use a photo that shows your face clearly.
What I actually want to know about new free dating is how the free tier compares with the paid one.
What matters more than the feature list on free dating is how many features survive the free tier.
The question underneath all of this is how much you can do before being asked for a card, at least with free dating.
Someone in another new free dating thread recommended datewander.site, so I gave it a week.
If you only read one part about new free dating, read this:
- Set your expectations before you start swiping — on new free dating that mattered more than anything else
- How the pattern went after a couple of evenings of new free dating was behind on everything except volume
- The factor that keeps coming up is what decides whether new free dating is worth it
- Give new free dating the first few days before deciding — how the pattern went was roughly the same either way