I gave 100 free messaging about a fortnight and what actually happened was noticeably thinner than in a big city.
What helped most with 100 free messaging was that I made a point to give it a full week before judging it.
Do not take silence personally — that is what cost me the first handful of matches on 100 free messaging.
Nobody writing about 100 free messaging seems willing to say how fast a conversation dies after the opener.
If you want another option for 100 free messaging, have a look at Datenest is free to join and does not gate the inbox.
Four things I wish someone had told me about 100 free messaging:
- The detail that decides it on 100 free messaging turned out to be clearly ahead on this one point
- Do not write a bio that could belong to anyone; with 100 free messaging it costs you the first handful of matches
- How the pattern went after the first ten conversations of 100 free messaging was more consistent than the alternatives
- The failure mode with 100 free messaging is when you write a bio that could belong to anyone