Tried actual 100 free across a month of steady use and honestly how the volume moved was roughly the same either way.
The fix that worked on actual 100 free was simple enough — write a bio that says something checkable.
The mistake I see repeated with actual 100 free is people assume every profile is current.
The part I keep getting stuck on with 100 free is what the ads cost you in attention.
If anyone has tested 100 free properly, I want to know how the free experience compares after a week.
The part I keep getting stuck on with 100 free is how many features survive the free tier.
Currently splitting my time between here and what Datebound does for exactly this actual 100 free reason.
Things that made a difference with actual 100 free:
- Give actual 100 free the first ten conversations before deciding — what the replies looked like was flat once the novelty wears off
- On actual 100 free, what the follow-through looked like was more consistent than the alternatives compared with the alternatives
- Set your expectations before you start swiping — it is the one habit that moved actual 100 free for me