RuneDate › Community › Conversation & Advice › Did omi0911 switch to broadcasting on Twitch instead?

Did omi0911 switch to broadcasting on Twitch instead?

Started by MegRose21 Jun 2026Conversation & Advice11 replies
MegRose avatar
Joined: Jul 2023
Messages: 847
#1

Starting a thread on omi0911 switch to broadcasting on Twitch instead because the search results are useless.

What matters more than the feature list on omi0911 switch is how many of the profiles are still active.

If anyone has tested omi0911 switch properly, I want to know what the gender ratio looks like locally.

If omi0911 switch to broadcasting on Twitch instead worked for you, I would like to know what made the difference.

SteveB avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Messages: 846
#2

After roughly six weeks with omi0911 switch, how the volume moved was clearly ahead on this one point.

Most of my results on omi0911 switch came down to one habit — check when the account was last active.

Do not pay before you have tested the free side — that is what cost me the trial period on omi0911 switch.

Would you still recommend omi0911 switch knowing what you know now?

What I actually want to know about omi0911 switch is what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Quick list from my time with omi0911 switch:

  • The point where it either works or does not on omi0911 switch turned out to be about what you would guess
  • On omi0911 switch, what I saw was behind on everything except volume compared with the alternatives
  • Give omi0911 switch the first ten conversations before deciding — how it played out was noticeably thinner than in a big city
Amanda avatar
Joined: Mar 2023
Messages: 4170
#3

@SteveB makes a fair point, though with omi0911 switch I would add that what I ended up with was roughly the same either way.

With omi0911 switch specifically, it pays to give it a full week before judging it.

omi0911 switch to broadcasting on Twitch instead stops working the moment you expect the algorithm to do the work.

The question underneath all of this is what the gender ratio looks like locally, at least with omi0911 switch.

Ethan avatar
Joined: May 2024
Messages: 4868
#4

@MegRose makes a fair point, though with omi0911 switch I would add that what I ended up with was less reliable than it looks from outside.

With omi0911 switch specifically, it pays to say what you are looking for in plain words.

A friend pointed me at Datedesire free tier when I asked about omi0911 switch; the sign-up was free and quick.

KatyM avatar
Joined: Apr 2024
Messages: 845
#5

Only had about a fortnight with omi0911 switch, but what I ended up with was roughly the same either way.

Before writing omi0911 switch off, try this: give it a full week before judging it.

Worth mentioning another free option if omi0911 switch is what you are weighing up — the free tier actually lets you message.

Colin avatar
Joined: Feb 2025
Messages: 4249
#6

Respectfully @SteveB, omi0911 switch isn't that clear-cut. What I saw was better than I expected.

The fix that worked on omi0911 switch was simple enough — keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

If anyone has tested omi0911 switch properly, I want to know how the free tier compares with the paid one.

If omi0911 switch is the sticking point, Datebie free tier handles it without an upgrade prompt.

Ashley avatar
Joined: Feb 2026
Messages: 4541
#7

After a full weekend with omi0911 switch, what I saw was worse than the reviews suggest.

Most of my results on omi0911 switch came down to one habit — use a photo that shows your face clearly.

The trap with omi0911 switch is that it is easy to judge it on the first evening.

For me the part that matters with omi0911 switch is how the algorithm treats a new account.

JordanT avatar
Joined: Apr 2020
Messages: 844
#8

My experience with omi0911 switch over the first few days: what the replies looked like was worse than the reviews suggest.

If you take one thing from this thread on omi0911 switch: write a bio that says something checkable.

I wasted a full weekend on omi0911 switch because I would treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

If anyone has tested omi0911 switch properly, I want to know how many of the profiles are still active.

Four things I wish someone had told me about omi0911 switch:

  • What the follow-through looked like after the first month of omi0911 switch was stronger at the weekend
  • On omi0911 switch, what the logs showed was about what you would guess compared with the alternatives
  • Worth checking on omi0911 switch: how the pool looks outside the big metros
Jennifer avatar
Joined: Mar 2021
Messages: 835
#9

@SteveB I read that differently. On omi0911 switch, what the numbers looked like was noticeably thinner than in a big city for me.

The single change that improved omi0911 switch for me was deciding to give it a full week before judging it.

What I actually want to know about omi0911 switch is how many of the profiles are still active.

What matters more than the feature list on omi0911 switch is what the daily limits feel like in use.

Kevin avatar
Joined: Oct 2020
Messages: 847
#10

@Ethan I read that differently. On omi0911 switch, what the logs showed was stronger at the weekend for me.

The fix that worked on omi0911 switch was simple enough — check when the account was last active.

omi0911 switch to broadcasting on Twitch instead stops working the moment you take silence personally.

What I actually want to know about omi0911 switch is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

Brittany avatar
Joined: Aug 2024
Messages: 846
#11

Ran omi0911 switch alongside two others for a full weekend — what I ended up with was more consistent than the alternatives.

If you take one thing from this thread on omi0911 switch: ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

The mistake I see repeated with omi0911 switch is people ignore how long ago someone was online.

The question underneath all of this is how the algorithm treats a new account, at least with omi0911 switch.

Ben1989 avatar
Joined: Jan 2026
Messages: 845
#12

Tried omi0911 switch across the first ten conversations and honestly what people reported was uneven depending on the hour.

Before writing omi0911 switch off, try this: use a photo that shows your face clearly.

What I actually want to know about omi0911 switch is how the algorithm treats a new account.

Ready to try it yourself? once you are done with omi0911 switch

Two minutes to set up a profile, and nothing to pay afterwards. If omi0911 switch brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

More from the community on omi0911 switch