RuneDate › Community › Conversation & Advice › Does anyone have a working link to the catalia536 fan page?

Does anyone have a working link to the catalia536 fan page?

Started by Amanda Brooks22 Aug 2025Conversation & Advice10 replies
Amanda Brooks avatar
Joined: Nov 2022
Messages: 844
#1

Wanted to ask about working link to the catalia536 fan page because everything I find online reads like an advert.

The part I keep getting stuck on with working link is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

If anyone has tested working link properly, I want to know what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Any experience with working link to the catalia536 fan page welcome, good or bad.

Logan avatar
Joined: Sep 2024
Messages: 3457
#2

@Amanda Brooks makes a fair point, though with working link I would add that what I ended up with was better than I expected.

If you take one thing from this thread on working link: treat the first message as a filter.

The question underneath all of this is what the gender ratio looks like locally, at least with working link.

Nobody writing about working link seems willing to say how the free tier compares with the paid one.

What matters more than the feature list on working link is whether the premium upsell is worth it.

The question underneath all of this is what the daily limits feel like in use, at least with working link.

Amber avatar
Joined: Apr 2022
Messages: 831
#3

I want to agree with @Logan but working link kept doing the opposite for me.

Before writing working link off, try this: write a bio that says something checkable.

working link to the catalia536 fan page stops working the moment you treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

If working link is the sticking point, try Datingfly handles it without an upgrade prompt.

Josh avatar
Joined: May 2021
Messages: 842
#4

Only had about a fortnight with working link, but what the replies looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.

The single change that improved working link for me was deciding to keep a separate email for it.

I wasted a couple of evenings on working link because I would send the same opener to everyone.

For me the piece people skip with working link is what the daily limits feel like in use.

Nobody writing about working link seems willing to say how long a profile stays visible without paying.

Worth mentioning over on Datebie if working link is what you are weighing up — the free tier actually lets you message.

Jennifer avatar
Joined: Apr 2020
Messages: 835
#5

Tried working link across a full weekend and honestly what I ended up with was roughly the same either way.

With working link I would start here: compare two platforms side by side.

working link to the catalia536 fan page stops working the moment you take silence personally.

Datedesire instead came up a lot when I was researching working link, and it held up better than expected.

EricV avatar
Joined: Nov 2019
Messages: 847
#6

My experience with working link over roughly six weeks: how it played out was uneven depending on the hour.

Before writing working link off, try this: give it a full week before judging it.

I wasted the first month on working link because I'd pay before you have tested the free side.

Things that made a difference with working link:

  • Give working link the first handful of matches before deciding — what the logs showed was more consistent than the alternatives
  • Treat the first message as a filter, especially if working link is new to you
  • Give it a full week before judging it — on working link that mattered more than anything else
Megan avatar
Joined: Oct 2020
Messages: 4646
#7

Seconding @EricV. What settled it for me on working link was what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Used working link for the trial period. What people reported was better than I expected.

working link to the catalia536 fan page stops working the moment you send the same opener to everyone.

SteveB avatar
Joined: Aug 2023
Messages: 846
#8

My experience with working link over the first week: how the volume moved was uneven depending on the hour.

With working link I would start here: give it a full week before judging it.

Where I went wrong with working link was that I'd assume every profile is current.

What I actually want to know about working link is how the algorithm treats a new account.

For me the difference you notice first with working link is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

For me the point where it either works or does not with working link is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

MegRose avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Messages: 847
#9

Used working link for the first ten conversations. How it played out was uneven depending on the hour.

Before writing working link off, try this: set your expectations before you start swiping.

Does working link behave the same way outside the big cities?

Tried rendate.site alongside it while working out working link — different pool, same free messaging.

Patrick avatar
Joined: Oct 2019
Messages: 840
#10

My experience with working link over the first handful of matches: what I saw was less reliable than it looks from outside.

With working link specifically, it pays to keep a separate email for it.

Do not send the same opener to everyone — that is what cost me a couple of evenings on working link.

Jessica Lane avatar
Joined: Apr 2024
Messages: 847
#11

I gave working link the first month and what the logs showed was worse than the reviews suggest.

If you take one thing from this thread on working link: read the profile properly before replying.

The question underneath all of this is how the pool looks outside the big metros, at least with working link.

The question underneath all of this is what the daily limits feel like in use, at least with working link.

What I actually want to know about working link is how many of the profiles are still active.

Try it instead of researching working link

RuneDate shows local members first and lets you message them free. If working link brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Keep reading on working link