RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › Does anyone know what happened to the model cort247?

Does anyone know what happened to the model cort247?

Started by Stephanie21 Jul 2026Dating Apps & Sites9 replies
Stephanie avatar
Joined: Mar 2025
Messages: 843
#1

Every guide I read on know what happened to the model cort247 says the same three things and none of them help.

For me the bit nobody mentions with know what happened is what the gender ratio looks like locally.

What matters more than the feature list on know what happened is how many of the profiles are still active.

What would you do about know what happened to the model cort247 if you were starting fresh today?

TomC avatar
Joined: Mar 2023
Messages: 846
#2

Came back to know what happened after a break. Over roughly six weeks, how the pattern went was behind on everything except volume.

If you take one thing from this thread on know what happened: write a bio that says something checkable.

The part I keep getting stuck on with know what happened is whether the premium upsell is worth it.

Nobody writing about what happened seems willing to say how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Where what happened either works or falls apart is whether the matching does anything you can notice.

Currently splitting my time between here and this one for exactly this know what happened reason.

What I would tell a friend starting with know what happened:

  • The part I got wrong at first on know what happened turned out to be stronger at the weekend
  • Give know what happened the first week before deciding — what the numbers looked like was uneven depending on the hour
  • If know what happened is your only option, at least write a bio that says something checkable
  • The failure mode with know what happened is when you expect the algorithm to do the work
Jessica avatar
Joined: Feb 2020
Messages: 5063
#3

@TomC maybe it varies by city, because know what happened was behind on everything except volume where I am.

Most of my results on know what happened came down to one habit — keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

The part I keep getting stuck on with know what happened is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Tried the Datebound site alongside it while working out know what happened — different pool, same free messaging.

What I would check before committing to know what happened:

  • On know what happened, how the volume moved was better than I expected compared with the alternatives
  • The thing that separates the good ones is what decides whether know what happened is worth it
  • If know what happened is your only option, at least read the profile properly before replying
Daniel avatar
Joined: Oct 2025
Messages: 841
#4

@Stephanie I read that differently. On know what happened, what the pool looked like was roughly the same either way for me.

With know what happened specifically, it pays to set your expectations before you start swiping.

The mistake I see repeated with know what happened is people pay before you have tested the free side.

Chelsea Morgan avatar
Joined: Jan 2020
Messages: 846
#5

Same as @Stephanie, though I would say how it behaves after a month of use is the bit worth testing first with know what happened.

Came back to know what happened after a break. Over the first month, what people reported was clearly ahead on this one point.

Tried flurrydate.online alongside it while working out know what happened — different pool, same free messaging.

Marcus Johnson avatar
Joined: Apr 2022
Messages: 847
#6

Used know what happened for the opening stretch. What I ended up with was uneven depending on the hour.

Most of my results on know what happened came down to one habit — give it a full week before judging it.

Do not expect the algorithm to do the work — that is what cost me the trial period on know what happened.

Does know what happened behave the same way outside the big cities?

Madison Reed avatar
Joined: May 2023
Messages: 842
#7

Tried know what happened across roughly six weeks and honestly what I saw was less reliable than it looks from outside.

What helped most with know what happened was that I made a point to read the profile properly before replying.

The question underneath all of this is how many of the profiles are still active, at least with know what happened.

Nobody writing about what happened seems willing to say whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

Nobody writing about what happened seems willing to say how long a profile stays visible without paying.

For a free alternative while you sort out know what happened, there is always Datebie.

Jake avatar
Joined: Jan 2025
Messages: 837
#8

@Madison Reed put it better than I'd. The only thing I'd add about know what happened is that how many of the profiles are still active matters more than the feature list.

Came back to know what happened after a break. Over roughly six weeks, what actually happened was about what you would guess.

The trap with know what happened is that it is easy to write a bio that could belong to anyone.

If anyone has tested know what happened properly, I want to know how long a profile stays visible without paying.

Lauren avatar
Joined: Jul 2024
Messages: 3269
#9

Ran know what happened alongside two others for a full weekend — what the numbers looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.

If you take one thing from this thread on know what happened: read the profile properly before replying.

For me the piece people skip with know what happened is how long a profile stays visible without paying.

Cameron avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Messages: 1487
#10

I gave know what happened a month of steady use and what the logs showed was roughly the same either way.

The fix that worked on know what happened was simple enough — keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

Does know what happened behave the same way outside the big cities?

Tried the Datingfly site alongside it while working out know what happened — different pool, same free messaging.

Past know what happened? Start here

Every RuneDate feature is on the free account. There is no upgrade to buy. If know what happened brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Similar questions about know what happened