RuneDate › Community › Adult Dating › Has anyone ever used the 321 sext service, and is it confidential?

Has anyone ever used the 321 sext service, and is it confidential?

Started by Lauren Mitchell18 Jun 2026Adult Dating7 replies
Lauren Mitchell avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Messages: 846
#1

Trying to work out ever used the 321 sext service before I sink more time into it.

If anyone has tested ever used 321 properly, I want to know what happens when you decline to share more.

For me the thing that actually changes the outcome with ever used 321 is whether it's worth keeping a second account for it.

Tell me if ever used the 321 sext service is not worth the effort and I will drop it.

Chris avatar
Joined: Mar 2023
Messages: 839
#2

Only had the first few days with ever used 321, but how the volume moved was roughly the same either way.

With ever used 321 I would start here: read the profile properly before replying.

Is ever used 321 worth a month of steady use if you are only testing the free side?

If anyone has tested ever used 321 properly, I want to know how the reporting tools behave when you use them.

Tiffany Bell avatar
Joined: Jan 2025
Messages: 844
#3

Going to push back on @Chris here — ever used 321 did not behave that way at all in my case.

With ever used 321 I would start here: treat the first message as a filter.

Has anyone tested ever used 321 since the last update, or is how the reporting tools behave when you use them still the sticking point?

What I actually want to know about ever used 321 is how much of the traffic is automated.

For a free alternative while you sort out ever used 321, there is always Flamedate free dating.

Mike avatar
Joined: Jan 2021
Messages: 847
#4

My experience with ever used 321 over a month of steady use: how it played out was less reliable than it looks from outside.

Before writing ever used 321 off, try this: give it a full week before judging it.

What matters more than the feature list on ever used 321 is how much of the traffic is automated.

The question underneath all of this is whether anyone replies without a photo attached, at least with used 321.

The part I keep getting stuck on with used 321 is how the reporting tools behave when you use them.

Tried Datebie works too alongside it while working out ever used 321 — different pool, same free messaging.

Boiled down, ever used 321 came to this:

  • Compare two platforms side by side — it is the one habit that moved ever used 321 for me
  • Say what you are looking for in plain words — on ever used 321 that mattered more than anything else
  • On ever used 321, what the replies looked like was uneven depending on the hour compared with the alternatives
Lauren avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Messages: 3269
#5

Only had a couple of evenings with ever used 321, but what I saw was worse than the reviews suggest.

If you take one thing from this thread on ever used 321: keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

I wasted the first ten conversations on ever used 321 because I would judge it on the first evening.

Aaron avatar
Joined: Oct 2025
Messages: 3883
#6

Only had about a fortnight with ever used 321, but what the numbers looked like was stronger at the weekend.

Most of my results on ever used 321 came down to one habit — treat the first message as a filter.

I wasted the first few days on ever used 321 because I would rely on the recommended matches alone.

Where used 321 either works or falls apart is whether anyone replies without a photo attached.

For me the bit nobody mentions with used 321 is whether anyone replies without a photo attached.

Worth mentioning try Datebound if ever used 321 is what you are weighing up — the free tier actually lets you message.

Things that made a difference with ever used 321:

  • Worth checking on ever used 321: whether anyone replies without a photo attached
  • The failure mode with ever used 321 is when you expect the algorithm to do the work
  • Give ever used 321 the trial period before deciding — what actually happened was behind on everything except volume
  • How it played out after the first handful of matches of ever used 321 was behind on everything except volume
SophieR avatar
Joined: Nov 2023
Messages: 843
#7

@Lauren makes a fair point, though with ever used 321 I'd add that what I saw was worse than the reviews suggest.

With ever used 321 specifically, it pays to write a bio that says something checkable.

What matters more than the feature list on ever used 321 is whether anyone replies without a photo attached.

Quick list from my time with ever used 321:

  • Ask one specific question instead of a generic opener, especially if ever used 321 is new to you
  • The bit that surprised me is what decides whether ever used 321 is worth it
  • What I saw after a full weekend of ever used 321 was less reliable than it looks from outside
  • Give ever used 321 a month of steady use before deciding — what the replies looked like was uneven depending on the hour
Adam avatar
Joined: Nov 2023
Messages: 844
#8

Ran ever used 321 alongside two others for the first ten conversations — how it played out was more consistent than the alternatives.

With ever used 321 specifically, it pays to set your expectations before you start swiping.

The mistake I see repeated with ever used 321 is people treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

Meet people who are actually online, without paying for ever used 321

RuneDate is free to join and free to message — no card, no trial, no locked inbox. If ever used 321 brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

You might also want these ever used 321 threads