RuneDate › Community › Conversation & Advice › Has anyone purchased the premium tier for fitblonde007?

Has anyone purchased the premium tier for fitblonde007?

Started by Nicole28 May 2026Conversation & Advice7 replies
Nicole avatar
Joined: Jul 2021
Messages: 847
#1

Trying to work out purchased the premium tier for fitblonde007 before I sink more time into it.

What I actually want to know about purchased premium tier is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Where purchased premium tier either works or falls apart is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

If purchased the premium tier for fitblonde007 worked for you, I would like to know what made the difference.

Ryan Thompson avatar
Joined: Aug 2025
Messages: 844
#2

Tried purchased premium tier across the first handful of matches and honestly how it played out was about what you would guess.

If you take one thing from this thread on purchased premium tier: compare two platforms side by side.

The mistake I see repeated with purchased premium tier is people judge it on the first evening.

Nobody writing about premium tier seems willing to say how the algorithm treats a new account.

What matters more than the feature list on premium tier is how many of the profiles are still active.

The part I keep getting stuck on with premium tier is what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Christina Powell avatar
Joined: Jan 2020
Messages: 847
#3

After about a fortnight with purchased premium tier, what the logs showed was flat once the novelty wears off.

If you take one thing from this thread on purchased premium tier: use a photo that shows your face clearly.

Where purchased premium tier either works or falls apart is how the algorithm treats a new account.

TomC avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Messages: 846
#4

@Christina Powell makes a fair point, though with purchased premium tier I would add that how the volume moved was worse than the reviews suggest.

With purchased premium tier I would start here: write a bio that says something checkable.

Do not rely on the recommended matches alone — that's what cost me roughly six weeks on purchased premium tier.

A friend pointed me at luvdate.site when I asked about purchased premium tier; the sign-up was free and quick.

LaurenLee avatar
Joined: Jan 2024
Messages: 840
#5

Only had a full weekend with purchased premium tier, but what the numbers looked like was worse than the reviews suggest.

The fix that worked on purchased premium tier was simple enough — keep a separate email for it.

Where I went wrong with purchased premium tier was that I would assume every profile is current.

The question underneath all of this is whether the premium upsell is worth it, at least with purchased premium tier.

A friend pointed me at another free option when I asked about purchased premium tier; the sign-up was free and quick.

Tyler avatar
Joined: Sep 2021
Messages: 4516
#6

Same as @Nicole, though I'd say how the pool looks outside the big metros is the bit worth testing first with purchased premium tier.

Ran purchased premium tier alongside two others for the first few days — what I ended up with was clearly ahead on this one point.

Do not pay before you have tested the free side — that's what cost me a full weekend on purchased premium tier.

If you want another option for purchased premium tier, Datedesire's free tier is free to join and does not gate the inbox.

Samantha avatar
Joined: Sep 2021
Messages: 3180
#7

I want to agree with @TomC but purchased premium tier kept doing the opposite for me.

With purchased premium tier I would start here: ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

The mistake I see repeated with purchased premium tier is people expect the algorithm to do the work.

Where purchased premium tier either works or falls apart is how the algorithm treats a new account.

Worth mentioning the Datelink site if purchased premium tier is what you are weighing up — the free tier actually lets you message.

AndrewJ avatar
Joined: Jan 2023
Messages: 846
#8

Only had a couple of evenings with purchased premium tier, but what I saw was behind on everything except volume.

What helped most with purchased premium tier was that I made a point to keep a separate email for it.

Where I went wrong with purchased premium tier was that I would rely on the recommended matches alone.

Done reading about purchased premium tier?

Every RuneDate feature is on the free account. There is no upgrade to buy. If purchased premium tier brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Threads people read after purchased premium tier