RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › What are the best 100 free dating apps for android phones?

What are the best 100 free dating apps for android phones?

Started by Rachel19 Apr 2026Dating Apps & Sites5 replies
Rachel avatar
Joined: Jul 2025
Messages: 4784
#1

Been circling best 100 free dating apps for android phones for a while now and I still cannot get a clean answer.

If anyone has tested best 100 free properly, I want to know how long a profile stays visible without paying.

The question underneath all of this is how the pool looks outside the big metros, at least with best 100 free.

What would you do about best 100 free dating apps for android phones if you were starting fresh today?

BrianZ avatar
Joined: Jul 2023
Messages: 834
#2

Used best 100 free for the opening stretch. What I ended up with was better than I expected.

Most of my results on best 100 free came down to one habit — set your expectations before you start swiping.

The question underneath all of this is what the free tier quietly limits, at least with best 100 free.

Where 100 free either works or falls apart is whether the premium upsell is worth it.

The question underneath all of this is how it behaves after a month of use, at least with 100 free.

A friend pointed me at Datebie free dating when I asked about best 100 free; the sign-up was free and quick.

TiffanyJ avatar
Joined: Oct 2023
Messages: 843
#3

I want to agree with @Rachel but best 100 free kept doing the opposite for me.

The single change that improved best 100 free for me was deciding to keep a separate email for it.

I wasted the first few days on best 100 free because I would judge it on the first evening.

If anyone has tested 100 free properly, I want to know how it behaves after a month of use.

What I actually want to know about 100 free is how the algorithm treats a new account.

Currently splitting my time between here and datelink.online for exactly this best 100 free reason.

Jake_NYC avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Messages: 845
#4

Tried best 100 free across a couple of evenings and honestly what the logs showed was better than I expected.

With best 100 free I would start here: treat the first message as a filter.

The trap with best 100 free is that it's easy to pay before you have tested the free side.

For anyone who stuck with best 100 free past roughly six weeks: was how it played out better than I expected?

SophieR avatar
Joined: Sep 2023
Messages: 843
#5

Tried best 100 free across the first week and honestly how it played out was about what you would guess.

The fix that worked on best 100 free was simple enough — check when the account was last active.

For me the part that matters with best 100 free is how the algorithm treats a new account.

I ended up on Datenest (datenest.site) after the same best 100 free question and it was the least painful of the lot.

Patrick avatar
Joined: Jun 2020
Messages: 840
#6

Tried best 100 free across a full weekend and honestly how the pattern went was worse than the reviews suggest.

What helped most with best 100 free was that I made a point to treat the first message as a filter.

Does best 100 free hold up if you refuse to send the same opener to everyone?

The question underneath all of this is how long a profile stays visible without paying, at least with best 100 free.

For a free alternative while you sort out best 100 free, there is always datedesire.online.

Past best 100 free? Start here

Members here use RuneDate because messaging never costs anything. If best 100 free brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Others asked about best 100 free too