RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › What are the best dating apps for big women in 2026?

What are the best dating apps for big women in 2026?

Started by Amanda Brooks19 Jun 2026Dating Apps & Sites10 replies
Amanda Brooks avatar
Joined: Sep 2023
Messages: 844
#1

Asking about best dating apps for big women in 2026 because the reviews all sound like they were written by the same person.

Where best dating apps either works or falls apart is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

If anyone has tested best dating apps properly, I want to know what the reply rate looks like without photos.

What would you do about best dating apps for big women in 2026 if you were starting fresh today?

Jason Miller avatar
Joined: Jun 2025
Messages: 846
#2

I want to agree with @Amanda Brooks but best dating apps kept doing the opposite for me.

Before writing best dating apps off, try this: ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

Where I went wrong with best dating apps was that I would write a bio that could belong to anyone.

If anyone has tested dating apps properly, I want to know what the gender ratio looks like locally.

What I actually want to know about dating apps is how many of the profiles are still active.

What I actually want to know about dating apps is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Sarah avatar
Joined: Feb 2020
Messages: 5329
#3

Respectfully @Amanda Brooks, best dating apps is not that clear-cut. How the pattern went was stronger at the weekend.

The fix that worked on best dating apps was simple enough — keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

Where I went wrong with best dating apps was that I would treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

I ended up on Datebie dating after the same best dating apps question and it was the least painful of the lot.

Ryan Thompson avatar
Joined: Sep 2025
Messages: 844
#4

Tried best dating apps across the first week and honestly what the follow-through looked like was less reliable than it looks from outside.

With best dating apps I would start here: keep a separate email for it.

I wasted the first month on best dating apps because I would expect the algorithm to do the work.

For me the bit nobody mentions with dating apps is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Nobody writing about dating apps seems willing to say how the pool looks outside the big metros.

For me the detail that decides it with dating apps is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Christina avatar
Joined: Jun 2020
Messages: 841
#5

@Sarah put it better than I would. The only thing I would add about best dating apps is that whether the swipe volume translates into conversation matters more than the feature list.

Ran best dating apps alongside two others for the first handful of matches — how the volume moved was more consistent than the alternatives.

TrevorP avatar
Joined: Mar 2020
Messages: 843
#6

Used best dating apps for a couple of evenings. What the replies looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.

The fix that worked on best dating apps was simple enough — say what you're looking for in plain words.

The trap with best dating apps is that it is easy to assume every profile is current.

Currently splitting my time between here and Datelink instead for exactly this best dating apps reason.

MegRose avatar
Joined: Aug 2023
Messages: 847
#7

Used best dating apps for the first month. What the replies looked like was worse than the reviews suggest.

With best dating apps specifically, it pays to keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

For a free alternative while you sort out best dating apps, there is always have a look at Luvdate.

Ben avatar
Joined: Jun 2023
Messages: 845
#8

Used best dating apps for a month of steady use. What the replies looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.

Before writing best dating apps off, try this: compare two platforms side by side.

If anyone has tested best dating apps properly, I want to know what the daily limits feel like in use.

Nobody writing about dating apps seems willing to say what the daily limits feel like in use.

The part I keep getting stuck on with dating apps is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

The question underneath all of this is what the reply rate looks like without photos, at least with dating apps.

Tiffany avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Messages: 837
#9

Used best dating apps for the first few days. What the replies looked like was behind on everything except volume.

With best dating apps I'd start here: say what you're looking for in plain words.

Do not judge it on the first evening — that's what cost me a full weekend on best dating apps.

Where dating apps either works or falls apart is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

For me the part I got wrong at first with dating apps is what the reply rate looks like without photos.

Someone in another best dating apps thread recommended a free alternative, so I gave it a week.

Quick list from my time with best dating apps:

  • On best dating apps, how the volume moved was flat once the novelty wears off compared with the alternatives
  • Compare two platforms side by side, especially if best dating apps is new to you
  • What the logs showed after the first handful of matches of best dating apps was uneven depending on the hour
Kyle avatar
Joined: Jan 2020
Messages: 4615
#10

Respectfully @Tiffany, best dating apps is not that clear-cut. What the follow-through looked like was noticeably thinner than in a big city.

If you take one thing from this thread on best dating apps: say what you are looking for in plain words.

The mistake I see repeated with best dating apps is people write a bio that could belong to anyone.

Where dating apps either works or falls apart is what the reply rate looks like without photos.

If anyone has tested dating apps properly, I want to know what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Quick list from my time with best dating apps:

  • Worth checking on best dating apps: whether the matching does anything you can notice
  • Do not ignore how long ago someone was online; with best dating apps it costs you about a fortnight
  • The part that matters on best dating apps turned out to be noticeably thinner than in a big city
  • How the volume moved after the first ten conversations of best dating apps was about what you would guess
NicoleB avatar
Joined: Jan 2026
Messages: 843
#11

@Amanda Brooks that hasn't been my experience with best dating apps, and I gave it the first few days.

If you take one thing from this thread on best dating apps: say what you're looking for in plain words.

The mistake I see repeated with best dating apps is people treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

Where dating apps either works or falls apart is what the gender ratio looks like locally.

What matters more than the feature list on dating apps is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

The part I keep getting stuck on with dating apps is how it behaves after a month of use.

Tired of paywalls on every other site? once you are done with best dating apps

Create a profile here and message anyone from day one — nothing is locked. If best dating apps brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

You might also want these best dating apps threads