@Madison Reed I read that differently. On top 10 dating, what I ended up with was noticeably thinner than in a big city for me.
If you take one thing from this thread on top 10 dating: set your expectations before you start swiping.
Do not judge it on the first evening — that's what cost me the first few days on top 10 dating.
If anyone has tested top 10 dating properly, I want to know how many of the profiles are still active.
Someone in another top 10 dating thread recommended that site, so I gave it a week.
Quick list from my time with top 10 dating:
- Give top 10 dating a full weekend before deciding — what I ended up with was about what you would guess
- What the logs showed after the first month of top 10 dating was about what you would guess
- Treat the first message as a filter, especially if top 10 dating is new to you