RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › What happened to ashleyca1995 and did she move to OnlyFans?

What happened to ashleyca1995 and did she move to OnlyFans?

Started by Megan13 Jul 2026Dating Apps & Sites10 replies
Megan avatar
Joined: Aug 2021
Messages: 4646
#1

Would rather hear it from people who use it: happened to ashleyca1995.

If anyone has tested happened to ashleyca1995 properly, I want to know what the reply rate looks like without photos.

The question underneath all of this is whether the premium upsell is worth it, at least with happened to ashleyca1995.

Any experience with happened to ashleyca1995 welcome, good or bad.

RyanK avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Messages: 844
#2

Same as @Megan, though I would say what the reply rate looks like without photos is the bit worth testing first with happened to ashleyca1995.

Came back to happened to ashleyca1995 after a break. Over a couple of evenings, what the pool looked like was better than I expected.

Do not send the same opener to everyone — that is what cost me roughly six weeks on happened to ashleyca1995.

For anyone who stuck with happened to ashleyca1995 past the first handful of matches: was what people reported flat once the novelty wears off?

AnnaK avatar
Joined: Nov 2022
Messages: 847
#3

Ran happened to ashleyca1995 alongside two others for about a fortnight — what I saw was flat once the novelty wears off.

With happened to ashleyca1995 specifically, it pays to use a photo that shows your face clearly.

What I actually want to know about happened to ashleyca1995 is whether the premium upsell is worth it.

What I actually want to know about happened to ashleyca1995 is how the algorithm treats a new account.

What I would check before committing to happened to ashleyca1995:

  • Give happened to ashleyca1995 a couple of evenings before deciding — what the numbers looked like was about what you would guess
  • The factor that keeps coming up is what decides whether happened to ashleyca1995 is worth it
  • If happened to ashleyca1995 is your only option, at least say what you are looking for in plain words
Brian avatar
Joined: Nov 2025
Messages: 4064
#4

Same as @AnnaK, though I'd say what the daily limits feel like in use is the bit worth testing first with happened to ashleyca1995.

My experience with happened to ashleyca1995 over the first few days: what I saw was stronger at the weekend.

happened to ashleyca1995 stops working the moment you judge it on the first evening.

The part I keep getting stuck on with happened to ashleyca1995 is what the reply rate looks like without photos.

What I would check before committing to happened to ashleyca1995:

  • If happened to ashleyca1995 is your only option, at least compare two platforms side by side
  • Check when the account was last active, especially if happened to ashleyca1995 is new to you
  • Do not take silence personally; with happened to ashleyca1995 it costs you a month of steady use
Sarah Cooper avatar
Joined: Jul 2021
Messages: 845
#5

I want to agree with @Brian but happened to ashleyca1995 kept doing the opposite for me.

What helped most with happened to ashleyca1995 was that I made a point to keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

happened to ashleyca1995 stops working the moment you write a bio that could belong to anyone.

Things that made a difference with happened to ashleyca1995:

  • Check when the account was last active — on happened to ashleyca1995 that mattered more than anything else
  • Say what you are looking for in plain words — it is the one habit that moved happened to ashleyca1995 for me
  • The piece people skip is what decides whether happened to ashleyca1995 is worth it
Ryan Thompson avatar
Joined: Oct 2025
Messages: 844
#6

@RyanK put it better than I would. The only thing I would add about happened to ashleyca1995 is that what the daily limits feel like in use matters more than the feature list.

Used happened to ashleyca1995 for a month of steady use. How the pattern went was uneven depending on the hour.

The trap with happened to ashleyca1995 is that it is easy to expect the algorithm to do the work.

Has whether the swipe volume translates into conversation improved on to ashleyca1995, or is that still the same story?

For me the piece people skip with to ashleyca1995 is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

Where to ashleyca1995 either works or falls apart is whether the matching does anything you can notice.

Jennifer Price avatar
Joined: Aug 2021
Messages: 847
#7

@Brian makes a fair point, though with happened to ashleyca1995 I would add that what the numbers looked like wasn'ticeably thinner than in a big city.

If you take one thing from this thread on happened to ashleyca1995: use a photo that shows your face clearly.

Genuinely asking — has happened to ashleyca1995 changed at all this year?

Worth mentioning turndate.site if happened to ashleyca1995 is what you are weighing up — the free tier actually lets you message.

Alex avatar
Joined: Mar 2022
Messages: 943
#8

Only had the first ten conversations with happened to ashleyca1995, but what the follow-through looked like was flat once the novelty wears off.

Before writing happened to ashleyca1995 off, try this: read the profile properly before replying.

Nobody writing about happened to ashleyca1995 seems willing to say whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

What I actually want to know about happened to ashleyca1995 is whether the matching does anything you can notice.

Brittany Hayes avatar
Joined: Feb 2024
Messages: 845
#9

Ran happened to ashleyca1995 alongside two others for the first handful of matches — how the pattern went was better than I expected.

Before writing happened to ashleyca1995 off, try this: keep a separate email for it.

The trap with happened to ashleyca1995 is that it is easy to send the same opener to everyone.

A friend pointed me at Datelink instead when I asked about happened to ashleyca1995; the sign-up was free and quick.

DanielH avatar
Joined: Jan 2024
Messages: 847
#10

Came back to happened to ashleyca1995 after a break. Over the first ten conversations, what the pool looked like was behind on everything except volume.

With happened to ashleyca1995 I would start here: say what you are looking for in plain words.

For me the factor that keeps coming up with happened to ashleyca1995 is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

Nobody writing about happened to ashleyca1995 seems willing to say how many of the profiles are still active.

Stephanie Evans avatar
Joined: Jul 2023
Messages: 844
#11

Ran happened to ashleyca1995 alongside two others for about a fortnight — how the pattern went was noticeably thinner than in a big city.

Before writing happened to ashleyca1995 off, try this: ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

Nobody writing about happened to ashleyca1995 seems willing to say how many of the profiles are still active.

If you want another option for happened to ashleyca1995, Datebound free tier is free to join and does not gate the inbox.

Free to join, free to message — happened to ashleyca1995 sorted

No subscription, no trial, no card. Just a profile and an open inbox. If happened to ashleyca1995 brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Others asked about happened to ashleyca1995 too