After the first ten conversations with happened to daily, what the pool looked like was worse than the reviews suggest.
With happened to daily I would start here: use a photo that shows your face clearly.
happened to the daily streams from judy0523 stops working the moment you ignore how long ago someone was online.
What matters more than the feature list on happened to daily is whether the matching does anything you can notice.
The question underneath all of this is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation, at least with happened to daily.
A friend pointed me at datebound.site when I asked about happened to daily; the sign-up was free and quick.
Rough notes from using happened to daily:
- Give it a full week before judging it — it is the one habit that moved happened to daily for me
- If happened to daily is your only option, at least check when the account was last active
- The bit that surprised me on happened to daily turned out to be better than I expected