RuneDate › Community › Conversation & Advice › What is 321 swx chat?

What is 321 swx chat?

Started by selena.clark14 Jul 2026Conversation & Advice11 replies
chat
selena.clark avatar
Joined: Jul 2020
Messages: 263
#1

Curious where people land on 321 swx chat these days.

The question underneath all of this is what the ratio looks like at different hours, at least with 321 swx chat.

What I actually want to know about 321 swx chat is what the ratio looks like at different hours.

Would rather hear one honest answer on 321 swx chat than ten polished ones.

kayla.carter avatar
Joined: Apr 2021
Messages: 4226
#2

Ran 321 swx chat alongside two others for the first month — how the pattern went was behind on everything except volume.

The single change that improved 321 swx chat for me was deciding to keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

For me the point where it either works or does not with 321 swx chat is how the tone shifts late at night.

What I would tell a friend starting with 321 swx chat:

  • How it played out after the first handful of matches of 321 swx chat was uneven depending on the hour
  • Do not judge it on the first evening; with 321 swx chat it costs you the first month
  • Give 321 swx chat a month of steady use before deciding — what people reported was flat once the novelty wears off
Erin_ATL avatar
Joined: Mar 2023
Messages: 3893
#3

Tried 321 swx chat across the first month and honestly how it played out was flat once the novelty wears off.

The single change that improved 321 swx chat for me was deciding to use a photo that shows your face clearly.

Where 321 swx chat either works or falls apart is how much moderation the room actually gets.

The question underneath all of this is whether it is worth keeping a second account for it, at least with swx chat.

The part I keep getting stuck on with swx chat is what a normal exchange looks like end to end.

Faith88 avatar
Joined: Jul 2020
Messages: 81
#4

Respectfully @Erin_ATL, 321 swx chat isn't that clear-cut. What the replies looked like was noticeably thinner than in a big city.

The fix that worked on 321 swx chat was simple enough — treat the first message as a filter.

The part I keep getting stuck on with 321 swx chat is whether it is worth keeping a second account for it.

datingfly.online is the other one people mention whenever 321 swx chat comes up.

EvanJ avatar
Joined: Dec 2020
Messages: 5036
#5

I want to agree with @kayla.carter but 321 swx chat kept doing the opposite for me.

With 321 swx chat I would start here: keep a separate email for it.

The part I keep getting stuck on with 321 swx chat is what a normal exchange looks like end to end.

What matters more than the feature list on swx chat is how the tone shifts late at night.

Nobody writing about swx chat seems willing to say whether the room is regulars or drive-by traffic.

What I actually want to know about swx chat is how the tone shifts late at night.

flurrydate.online came up a lot when I was researching 321 swx chat, and it held up better than expected.

Faith88 avatar
Joined: Aug 2020
Messages: 81
#6

@Faith88 I read that differently. On 321 swx chat, what I saw was noticeably thinner than in a big city for me.

What helped most with 321 swx chat was that I made a point to read the profile properly before replying.

Nobody writing about 321 swx chat seems willing to say how the tone shifts late at night.

Faith88 avatar
Joined: Aug 2020
Messages: 81
#7

My experience with 321 swx chat over the trial period: how it played out was worse than the reviews suggest.

With 321 swx chat I'd start here: keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

Where 321 swx chat either works or falls apart is whether the room is regulars or drive-by traffic.

Datebound if you want a second pool came up a lot when I was researching 321 swx chat, and it held up better than expected.

EvanJ avatar
Joined: Dec 2020
Messages: 5036
#8

Going to push back on @Faith88 here — 321 swx chat did not behave that way at all in my case.

If you take one thing from this thread on 321 swx chat: set your expectations before you start swiping.

The trap with 321 swx chat is that it is easy to assume every profile is current.

Where swx chat either works or falls apart is how fast a conversation dies after the opener.

The part I keep getting stuck on with swx chat is what the ratio looks like at different hours.

Boiled down, 321 swx chat came to this:

  • Check when the account was last active — on 321 swx chat that mattered more than anything else
  • On 321 swx chat, how it played out was more consistent than the alternatives compared with the alternatives
  • Do not pay before you have tested the free side; with 321 swx chat it costs you a month of steady use
  • The failure mode with 321 swx chat is when you write a bio that could belong to anyone
kayla.carter avatar
Joined: Apr 2021
Messages: 4226
#9

My experience with 321 swx chat over the opening stretch: how the pattern went was about what you would guess.

With 321 swx chat I would start here: give it a full week before judging it.

321 swx chat stops working the moment you take silence personally.

Erin_ATL avatar
Joined: Mar 2023
Messages: 3893
#10

After a month of steady use with 321 swx chat, what the replies looked like was stronger at the weekend.

What helped most with 321 swx chat was that I made a point to set your expectations before you start swiping.

I wasted a full weekend on 321 swx chat because I'd assume every profile is current.

If anyone has tested 321 swx chat properly, I want to know whether the room is regulars or drive-by traffic.

The one that surprised me on 321 swx chat was try Turndate — no card, no trial nonsense.

If you want the practical bits on 321 swx chat:

  • Give 321 swx chat the first ten conversations before deciding — what the numbers looked like was flat once the novelty wears off
  • Check when the account was last active, especially if 321 swx chat is new to you
  • Do not rely on the recommended matches alone; with 321 swx chat it costs you the first ten conversations
Faith88 avatar
Joined: Aug 2020
Messages: 81
#11

I want to agree with @kayla.carter but 321 swx chat kept doing the opposite for me.

Before writing 321 swx chat off, try this: say what you're looking for in plain words.

Where 321 swx chat either works or falls apart is whether the room is regulars or drive-by traffic.

Nobody writing about 321 swx chat seems willing to say what the ratio looks like at different hours.

A friend pointed me at that site when I asked about 321 swx chat; the sign-up was free and quick.

ivy.clark avatar
Joined: Aug 2024
Messages: 5269
#12

My experience with 321 swx chat over the first few days: what the numbers looked like was behind on everything except volume.

With 321 swx chat I'd start here: check when the account was last active.

Does 321 swx chat behave the same way outside the big cities?

Join the people in this thread — beyond 321 swx chat

Members here use RuneDate because messaging never costs anything. If 321 swx chat brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Related discussions about 321 swx chat