RuneDate › Community › Adult Dating › What is 321sex?

What is 321sex?

Started by valerie.white15 Jun 2026Adult Dating6 replies
casual
valerie.white avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Messages: 4348
#1

Trying to work out 321sex before I sink more time into it.

Nobody writing about 321sex seems willing to say how much moderation the room actually gets.

What I actually want to know about 321sex is how much moderation the room actually gets.

Any experience with 321sex welcome, good or bad.

Mia Carter avatar
Joined: Feb 2026
Messages: 1038
#2

Ran 321sex alongside two others for the first few days — how the pattern went was flat once the novelty wears off.

What helped most with 321sex was that I made a point to write a bio that says something checkable.

Where I went wrong with 321sex was that I would expect the algorithm to do the work.

Rough notes from using 321sex:

  • If 321sex is your only option, at least read the profile properly before replying
  • On 321sex, what the numbers looked like was roughly the same either way compared with the alternatives
  • Give it a full week before judging it — on 321sex that mattered more than anything else
ChristopherH avatar
Joined: Aug 2021
Messages: 2205
#3

@valerie.white put it better than I'd. The only thing I'd add about 321sex is that how much moderation the room actually gets matters more than the feature list.

Ran 321sex alongside two others for roughly six weeks — how the volume moved was more consistent than the alternatives.

The mistake I see repeated with 321sex is people judge it on the first evening.

Nobody writing about 321sex seems willing to say how the reporting tools behave when you use them.

the free Datebie option came up a lot when I was researching 321sex, and it held up better than expected.

Dean Martin avatar
Joined: Jan 2021
Messages: 2208
#4

Respectfully @Mia Carter, 321sex isn't that clear-cut. What the replies looked like was uneven depending on the hour.

The fix that worked on 321sex was simple enough — say what you are looking for in plain words.

I wasted the first month on 321sex because I would pay before you have tested the free side.

What I actually want to know about 321sex is how much moderation the room actually gets.

Mia Carter avatar
Joined: Feb 2026
Messages: 1038
#5

Ran 321sex alongside two others for the first ten conversations — what the numbers looked like was worse than the reviews suggest.

The fix that worked on 321sex was simple enough — give it a full week before judging it.

The part I keep getting stuck on with 321sex is how much moderation the room actually gets.

Caleb avatar
Joined: Jan 2023
Messages: 4371
#6

Going to push back on @ChristopherH here — 321sex did not behave that way at all in my case.

What helped most with 321sex was that I made a point to use a photo that shows your face clearly.

What I actually want to know about 321sex is how much of the traffic is automated.

The question underneath all of this is what a normal exchange looks like end to end, at least with 321sex.

Tried Flamedate if you want a second pool alongside it while working out 321sex — different pool, same free messaging.

What I would tell a friend starting with 321sex:

  • If 321sex is your only option, at least check when the account was last active
  • On 321sex, how it played out was roughly the same either way compared with the alternatives
  • What the replies looked like after the first month of 321sex was uneven depending on the hour
Dean Martin avatar
Joined: Feb 2021
Messages: 2208
#7

Came back to 321sex after a break. Over the first handful of matches, how the pattern went was flat once the novelty wears off.

The single change that improved 321sex for me was deciding to treat the first message as a filter.

Where I went wrong with 321sex was that I'd rely on the recommended matches alone.

Datebound works too is the other one people mention whenever 321sex comes up.

Done reading about 321sex?

Create a profile here and message anyone from day one — nothing is locked. If 321sex brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Others asked about 321sex too