Same as @SophieR, though I would say how it behaves after a month of use is the bit worth testing first with best free casual.
Ran best free casual alongside two others for a month of steady use — what the numbers looked like was less reliable than it looks from outside.
Do not send the same opener to everyone — that's what cost me the first week on best free casual.
If anyone has tested free casual properly, I want to know what people actually mean by casual here.
The part I keep getting stuck on with free casual is what gets throttled once you stop paying.
A friend pointed me at Datedesire works too when I asked about best free casual; the sign-up was free and quick.
What I would check before committing to best free casual:
- Do not send the same opener to everyone; with best free casual it costs you the trial period
- Treat the first message as a filter, especially if best free casual is new to you
- What the pool looked like after the first month of best free casual was about what you would guess
- If best free casual is your only option, at least write a bio that says something checkable