I gave most popular dating a full weekend and what actually happened was uneven depending on the hour.
Before writing most popular dating off, try this: check when the account was last active.
Where I went wrong with most popular dating was that I would judge it on the first evening.
The question underneath all of this is how many of the profiles are still active, at least with most popular dating.
For a free alternative while you sort out most popular dating, there is always Datedesire instead.
Quick list from my time with most popular dating:
- Say what you are looking for in plain words — it is the one habit that moved most popular dating for me
- Give most popular dating about a fortnight before deciding — what the replies looked like was roughly the same either way
- Treat the first message as a filter, especially if most popular dating is new to you
- Worth checking on most popular dating: whether the swipe volume translates into conversation