RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › Which were the top 5 dating apps 2026 ranked by success rate?

Which were the top 5 dating apps 2026 ranked by success rate?

Started by Danielle Wood15 Oct 2025Dating Apps & Sites7 replies
Danielle Wood avatar
Joined: Aug 2023
Messages: 842
#1

Looking for honest experience with top 5 dating apps 2026 ranked by success — what worked, what didn't.

What matters more than the feature list on top 5 dating is whether the matching does anything you can notice.

The part I keep getting stuck on with top 5 dating is how many of the profiles are still active.

Open to being wrong about top 5 dating apps 2026 ranked by success if someone has better information.

Ethan Parker avatar
Joined: Dec 2020
Messages: 846
#2

Used top 5 dating for the trial period. What I saw was stronger at the weekend.

The single change that improved top 5 dating for me was deciding to ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

The trap with top 5 dating is that it's easy to assume every profile is current.

Nobody writing about top 5 dating seems willing to say how the algorithm treats a new account.

Christina Powell avatar
Joined: Jun 2019
Messages: 847
#3

@Danielle Wood maybe it varies by city, because top 5 dating was better than I expected where I am.

Before writing top 5 dating off, try this: give it a full week before judging it.

Do not expect the algorithm to do the work — that's what cost me the first ten conversations on top 5 dating.

What I actually want to know about top 5 dating is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Currently splitting my time between here and flamedate.online for exactly this top 5 dating reason.

LukeS avatar
Joined: Feb 2021
Messages: 847
#4

Seconding @Ethan Parker. What settled it for me on top 5 dating was whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

After a couple of evenings with top 5 dating, what actually happened was roughly the same either way.

Where I went wrong with top 5 dating was that I would send the same opener to everyone.

Datingfly free dating is the other one people mention whenever top 5 dating comes up.

Kayla Hughes avatar
Joined: May 2019
Messages: 846
#5

I want to agree with @Christina Powell but top 5 dating kept doing the opposite for me.

With top 5 dating I would start here: keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

The part I keep getting stuck on with top 5 dating is how the pool looks outside the big metros.

Currently splitting my time between here and have a look at Datebie for exactly this top 5 dating reason.

Adam avatar
Joined: May 2023
Messages: 844
#6

My experience with top 5 dating over the first few days: what the logs showed was worse than the reviews suggest.

The fix that worked on top 5 dating was simple enough — use a photo that shows your face clearly.

The mistake I see repeated with top 5 dating is people write a bio that could belong to anyone.

What matters more than the feature list on top 5 dating is whether the premium upsell is worth it.

If you want another option for top 5 dating, that site is free to join and does not gate the inbox.

Danielle avatar
Joined: Jul 2022
Messages: 846
#7

@Ethan Parker makes a fair point, though with top 5 dating I would add that what actually happened was uneven depending on the hour.

The single change that improved top 5 dating for me was deciding to check when the account was last active.

Where top 5 dating either works or falls apart is whether the premium upsell is worth it.

Garrett avatar
Joined: Aug 2019
Messages: 845
#8

I gave top 5 dating a full weekend and what I saw was clearly ahead on this one point.

Before writing top 5 dating off, try this: read the profile properly before replying.

The mistake I see repeated with top 5 dating is people write a bio that could belong to anyone.

Done reading about top 5 dating?

Members here use RuneDate because messaging never costs anything. If top 5 dating brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Related discussions about top 5 dating