RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › Will there be any major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around?

Will there be any major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around?

Started by Ashley17 Feb 2026Dating Apps & Sites7 replies
Ashley avatar
Joined: Oct 2025
Messages: 4541
#1

Trying to work out major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around before I sink more time into it.

What I actually want to know about major new dating is how many of the profiles are still active.

The part I keep getting stuck on with major new dating is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

If major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around worked for you, I would like to know what made the difference.

MikeD avatar
Joined: Oct 2024
Messages: 845
#2

I gave major new dating a couple of evenings and what the replies looked like was behind on everything except volume.

With major new dating I would start here: use a photo that shows your face clearly.

major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around stops working the moment you judge it on the first evening.

I ended up on the Datebie community after the same major new dating question and it was the least painful of the lot.

Brittany avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Messages: 846
#3

Respectfully @MikeD, major new dating isn't that clear-cut. What the pool looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.

The fix that worked on major new dating was simple enough — check when the account was last active.

What I actually want to know about major new dating is what the daily limits feel like in use.

Datenest's free tier is the other one people mention whenever major new dating comes up.

Rough notes from using major new dating:

  • On major new dating, what the pool looked like was uneven depending on the hour compared with the alternatives
  • Say what you are looking for in plain words — on major new dating that mattered more than anything else
  • Treat the first message as a filter — it is the one habit that moved major new dating for me
Jason avatar
Joined: Jul 2020
Messages: 4647
#4

After the first week with major new dating, how the volume moved was behind on everything except volume.

What helped most with major new dating was that I made a point to check when the account was last active.

major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around stops working the moment you expect the algorithm to do the work.

Things that made a difference with major new dating:

  • How the pattern went after the first few days of major new dating was less reliable than it looks from outside
  • Check when the account was last active — on major new dating that mattered more than anything else
  • The failure mode with major new dating is when you send the same opener to everyone
  • Write a bio that says something checkable — it is the one habit that moved major new dating for me
Christina Powell avatar
Joined: Oct 2019
Messages: 847
#5

Tried major new dating across a month of steady use and honestly what people reported was more consistent than the alternatives.

Before writing major new dating off, try this: read the profile properly before replying.

What I actually want to know about major new dating is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

Kevin avatar
Joined: Jun 2020
Messages: 847
#6

Respectfully @Christina Powell, major new dating isn't that clear-cut. What actually happened was better than I expected.

What helped most with major new dating was that I made a point to treat the first message as a filter.

major new dating apps 2026 that stuck around stops working the moment you write a bio that could belong to anyone.

Worth mentioning Datelink if you want a second pool if major new dating is what you are weighing up — the free tier actually lets you message.

Danielle avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Messages: 846
#7

My experience with major new dating over a month of steady use: what the pool looked like was more consistent than the alternatives.

What helped most with major new dating was that I made a point to read the profile properly before replying.

The part I keep getting stuck on with major new dating is what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Ben1989 avatar
Joined: Sep 2025
Messages: 845
#8

Only had roughly six weeks with major new dating, but what people reported was about what you would guess.

Most of my results on major new dating came down to one habit — read the profile properly before replying.

For me the difference you notice first with major new dating is how it behaves after a month of use.

The question underneath all of this is how long a profile stays visible without paying, at least with major new dating.

My working notes on major new dating, for what they are worth:

  • How the volume moved after the trial period of major new dating was better than I expected
  • Give it a full week before judging it — on major new dating that mattered more than anything else
  • The part I got wrong at first is what decides whether major new dating is worth it
  • If major new dating is your only option, at least write a bio that says something checkable

Past major new dating? Start here

Create a profile here and message anyone from day one — nothing is locked. If major new dating brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Threads people read after major new dating