RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › Are there actually any 100 percent free dating sites for seniors that don't have hidden fees?

Are there actually any 100 percent free dating sites for seniors that don't have hidden fees?

Started by BeccaT19 May 2026Dating Apps & Sites11 replies
BeccaT avatar
Joined: Sep 2021
Messages: 838
#1

Curious where people land on actually any 100 percent free dating sites these days.

Where any 100 percent either works or falls apart is whether there is a hidden trial that auto-renews.

Nobody writing about any 100 percent seems willing to say where the paywall actually sits.

Would rather hear one honest answer on actually any 100 percent free dating sites than ten polished ones.

Sean avatar
Joined: Apr 2021
Messages: 845
#2

Tried any 100 percent across a couple of evenings and honestly how the volume moved was better than I expected.

The fix that worked on any 100 percent was simple enough — keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

For me the difference you notice first with any 100 percent is whether free means free or just free to browse.

Danielle Wood avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Messages: 842
#3

Came back to any 100 percent after a break. Over about a fortnight, what the follow-through looked like was about what you would guess.

If you take one thing from this thread on any 100 percent: give it a full week before judging it.

If anyone has tested any 100 percent properly, I want to know what the free tier quietly limits.

I ended up on datenest.site after the same any 100 percent question and it was the least painful of the lot.

The condensed version of my any 100 percent experience:

  • Compare two platforms side by side — on any 100 percent that mattered more than anything else
  • Do not assume every profile is current; with any 100 percent it costs you the first week
  • What I saw after the first ten conversations of any 100 percent was stronger at the weekend
Brandon avatar
Joined: Jun 2021
Messages: 4731
#4

Ran any 100 percent alongside two others for the first ten conversations — what the numbers looked like was flat once the novelty wears off.

With any 100 percent specifically, it pays to keep a separate email for it.

I wasted the opening stretch on any 100 percent because I would rely on the recommended matches alone.

What matters more than the feature list on 100 percent is how far you have to search to find matches.

What I actually want to know about 100 percent is whether the smaller pool means better conversation.

For a free alternative while you sort out any 100 percent, there is always Datebound — worth a look.

Danielle avatar
Joined: Dec 2022
Messages: 846
#5

I gave any 100 percent the first few days and what the logs showed was behind on everything except volume.

What helped most with any 100 percent was that I made a point to ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

Where I went wrong with any 100 percent was that I would pay before you have tested the free side.

For me the detail that decides it with any 100 percent is whether the smaller pool means better conversation.

PatMcG avatar
Joined: Feb 2021
Messages: 842
#6

Seconding @BeccaT. What settled it for me on any 100 percent was whether the smaller pool means better conversation.

Tried any 100 percent across about a fortnight and honestly what the pool looked like was about what you would guess.

For me the point where it either works or doesn't with any 100 percent is whether the smaller pool means better conversation.

Nobody writing about 100 percent seems willing to say what the tone is like inside the community.

Nobody writing about 100 percent seems willing to say what gets throttled once you stop paying.

Someone in another any 100 percent thread recommended datedesire.online, so I gave it a week.

What I would check before committing to any 100 percent:

  • If any 100 percent is your only option, at least keep a separate email for it
  • Give it a full week before judging it — it is the one habit that moved any 100 percent for me
  • Use a photo that shows your face clearly — on any 100 percent that mattered more than anything else
Lauren Mitchell avatar
Joined: Sep 2022
Messages: 846
#7

Tried any 100 percent across the first handful of matches and honestly how it played out was roughly the same either way.

The fix that worked on any 100 percent was simple enough — keep a separate email for it.

Has whether you can message first without paying improved on any 100 percent, or is that still the same story?

Owen avatar
Joined: Jul 2023
Messages: 5262
#8

Used any 100 percent for a month of steady use. What I ended up with was worse than the reviews suggest.

With any 100 percent I would start here: use a photo that shows your face clearly.

The mistake I see repeated with any 100 percent is people ignore how long ago someone was online.

The question underneath all of this is what the tone is like inside the community, at least with any 100 percent.

Tiffany Bell avatar
Joined: Dec 2024
Messages: 844
#9

@Danielle put it better than I'd. The only thing I'd add about any 100 percent is that whether the smaller pool means better conversation matters more than the feature list.

I gave any 100 percent the first week and what I saw was stronger at the weekend.

For me the difference you notice first with any 100 percent is what the tone is like inside the community.

If anyone has tested 100 percent properly, I want to know how the free experience compares after a week.

The part I keep getting stuck on with 100 percent is what people wish the platform did differently.

Jason Miller avatar
Joined: May 2025
Messages: 846
#10

Ran any 100 percent alongside two others for the opening stretch — how the pattern went was less reliable than it looks from outside.

Before writing any 100 percent off, try this: read the profile properly before replying.

Nobody writing about any 100 percent seems willing to say how the free experience compares after a week.

Where any 100 percent either works or falls apart is what people wish the platform did differently.

Stephanie avatar
Joined: Jan 2025
Messages: 843
#11

Used any 100 percent for the first month. How the volume moved was about what you would guess.

The fix that worked on any 100 percent was simple enough — say what you are looking for in plain words.

The question underneath all of this is what people wish the platform did differently, at least with any 100 percent.

The part I keep getting stuck on with any 100 percent is whether there is a hidden trial that auto-renews.

SteveB avatar
Joined: May 2024
Messages: 846
#12

My experience with any 100 percent over the first week: what the replies looked like was worse than the reviews suggest.

With any 100 percent I'd start here: ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

The question underneath all of this is whether there is a hidden trial that auto-renews, at least with any 100 percent.

The part I keep getting stuck on with any 100 percent is how the moderation handles the community.

Tried that site alongside it while working out any 100 percent — different pool, same free messaging.

Four things I wish someone had told me about any 100 percent:

  • Check when the account was last active, especially if any 100 percent is new to you
  • What the pool looked like after the first month of any 100 percent was flat once the novelty wears off
  • Worth checking on any 100 percent: where the paywall actually sits

Stop reading, start messaging — any 100 percent sorted

Every RuneDate feature is on the free account. There is no upgrade to buy. If any 100 percent brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Threads people read after any 100 percent