I want to agree with @Megan Foster but someone explain token kept doing the opposite for me.
If you take one thing from this thread on someone explain token: say what you're looking for in plain words.
Where I went wrong with someone explain token was that I would send the same opener to everyone.
Nobody writing about explain token seems willing to say what the ratio looks like at different hours.
If anyone has tested explain token properly, I want to know how much of the traffic is automated.
For me the piece people skip with explain token is what the ratio looks like at different hours.
For a free alternative while you sort out someone explain token, there is always the Datedesire community.
If you only read one part about someone explain token, read this:
- Set your expectations before you start swiping — it is the one habit that moved someone explain token for me
- Do not take silence personally; with someone explain token it costs you about a fortnight
- On someone explain token, how it played out was worse than the reviews suggest compared with the alternatives
- Write a bio that says something checkable — on someone explain token that mattered more than anything else