RuneDate › Community › Conversation & Advice › Has the model akura011 retired or just taken a break?

Has the model akura011 retired or just taken a break?

Started by Kayla07 May 2026Conversation & Advice5 replies
Kayla avatar
Joined: Sep 2025
Messages: 846
#1

Trying to work out model akura011 retired before I sink more time into it.

The part I keep getting stuck on with model akura011 retired is how many of the profiles are still active.

The question underneath all of this is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation, at least with model akura011 retired.

Open to being wrong about model akura011 retired if someone has better information.

Mike avatar
Joined: Dec 2020
Messages: 847
#2

Came back to model akura011 retired after a break. Over the first month, how the volume moved was clearly ahead on this one point.

With model akura011 retired I would start here: write a bio that says something checkable.

The mistake I see repeated with model akura011 retired is people treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

Things that made a difference with model akura011 retired:

  • What the follow-through looked like after the opening stretch of model akura011 retired was clearly ahead on this one point
  • Worth checking on model akura011 retired: how long a profile stays visible without paying
  • If model akura011 retired is your only option, at least treat the first message as a filter
Amanda avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Messages: 4170
#3

I want to agree with @Mike but model akura011 retired kept doing the opposite for me.

If you take one thing from this thread on model akura011 retired: keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

The trap with model akura011 retired is that it is easy to write a bio that could belong to anyone.

What I actually want to know about akura011 retired is what the gender ratio looks like locally.

Where akura011 retired either works or falls apart is how the free tier compares with the paid one.

AndrewJ avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Messages: 846
#4

@Kayla maybe it varies by city, because model akura011 retired was more consistent than the alternatives where I'm.

The fix that worked on model akura011 retired was simple enough — check when the account was last active.

Datebound free tier came up a lot when I was researching model akura011 retired, and it held up better than expected.

Sarah avatar
Joined: Mar 2020
Messages: 5329
#5

I gave model akura011 retired the first week and what the follow-through looked like was stronger at the weekend.

If you take one thing from this thread on model akura011 retired: read the profile properly before replying.

The trap with model akura011 retired is that it is easy to judge it on the first evening.

Nobody writing about model akura011 retired seems willing to say how the algorithm treats a new account.

If model akura011 retired is the sticking point, Datescout — worth a look handles it without an upgrade prompt.

Ethan avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Messages: 4868
#6

I gave model akura011 retired a full weekend and what people reported was stronger at the weekend.

What helped most with model akura011 retired was that I made a point to write a bio that says something checkable.

Where I went wrong with model akura011 retired was that I'd expect the algorithm to do the work.

If model akura011 retired is the sticking point, over on Datenest handles it without an upgrade prompt.

Ready to try it yourself? — model akura011 retired sorted

Two minutes to set up a profile, and nothing to pay afterwards. If model akura011 retired brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Others asked about model akura011 retired too