My experience with dating app tinder over the first handful of matches: what the numbers looked like was less reliable than it looks from outside.
With dating app tinder specifically, it pays to set your expectations before you start swiping.
Where dating app tinder either works or falls apart is how honest people are about what they want.
Where app tinder either works or falls apart is how the meet-up conversation usually goes.
What I actually want to know about app tinder is whether intentions get stated up front or buried.
The part I keep getting stuck on with app tinder is how long a profile stays visible without paying.
I ended up on that site after the same dating app tinder question and it was the least painful of the lot.
The condensed version of my dating app tinder experience:
- Worth checking on dating app tinder: how honest people are about what they want
- The point where it either works or does not is what decides whether dating app tinder is worth it
- The failure mode with dating app tinder is when you take silence personally