RuneDate › Community › Conversation & Advice › What are the peak hours for performers on asians247 com?

What are the peak hours for performers on asians247 com?

Started by Nicole Carter21 May 2026Conversation & Advice8 replies
Nicole Carter avatar
Joined: Mar 2025
Messages: 847
#1

Nobody seems to give a straight answer about peak hours for performers on asians247 com, so I will ask here.

The part I keep getting stuck on with peak hours is what the tone is like inside the community.

Where peak hours either works or falls apart is whether the app understands the audience it claims.

Would rather hear one honest answer on peak hours for performers on asians247 com than ten polished ones.

Ian avatar
Joined: Oct 2024
Messages: 3947
#2

Only had a month of steady use with peak hours, but what actually happened was worse than the reviews suggest.

With peak hours I'd start here: ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

Where peak hours either works or falls apart is how the niche is treated by the mainstream apps.

Nobody writing about peak hours seems willing to say how the moderation handles the community.

A friend pointed me at over on Luvdate when I asked about peak hours; the sign-up was free and quick.

NicoleB avatar
Joined: Dec 2025
Messages: 843
#3

Same as @Nicole Carter, though I would say whether the app understands the audience it claims is the bit worth testing first with peak hours.

Tried peak hours across about a fortnight and honestly what the pool looked like was better than I expected.

Nobody writing about peak hours seems willing to say how the moderation handles the community.

If anyone has tested peak hours properly, I want to know what the filtering actually returns.

Nobody writing about peak hours seems willing to say what the tone is like inside the community.

If anyone has tested peak hours properly, I want to know whether the app understands the audience it claims.

PatMcG avatar
Joined: Feb 2021
Messages: 842
#4

Used peak hours for roughly six weeks. How it played out was about what you would guess.

Most of my results on peak hours came down to one habit — set your expectations before you start swiping.

I wasted a couple of evenings on peak hours because I would treat volume as a substitute for filtering.

The question underneath all of this is what the tone is like inside the community, at least with peak hours.

Jessica avatar
Joined: Dec 2019
Messages: 5063
#5

@Ian put it better than I'd. The only thing I'd add about peak hours is that whether the community is large enough to matter matters more than the feature list.

Tried peak hours across roughly six weeks and honestly what the logs showed was uneven depending on the hour.

Nobody writing about peak hours seems willing to say what the tone is like inside the community.

The question underneath all of this is whether the app understands the audience it claims, at least with peak hours.

If anyone has tested peak hours properly, I want to know how active it's outside the biggest cities.

The part I keep getting stuck on with peak hours is how the niche is treated by the mainstream apps.

Currently splitting my time between here and Datedesire dating for exactly this peak hours reason.

My working notes on peak hours, for what they are worth:

  • Treat the first message as a filter — on peak hours that mattered more than anything else
  • If peak hours is your only option, at least treat the first message as a filter
  • On peak hours, how the pattern went was about what you would guess compared with the alternatives
Mike avatar
Joined: Dec 2020
Messages: 847
#6

Used peak hours for the first month. How it played out was clearly ahead on this one point.

If you take one thing from this thread on peak hours: keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

The mistake I see repeated with peak hours is people take silence personally.

For me the part that matters with peak hours is how active it's outside the biggest cities.

Boiled down, peak hours came to this:

  • On peak hours, what the pool looked like was noticeably thinner than in a big city compared with the alternatives
  • The factor that keeps coming up is what decides whether peak hours is worth it
  • Give peak hours a couple of evenings before deciding — what people reported was better than I expected
Brittany avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Messages: 846
#7

Came back to peak hours after a break. Over a couple of evenings, what the pool looked like was roughly the same either way.

The fix that worked on peak hours was simple enough — ask one specific question instead of a generic opener.

The one that surprised me on peak hours was a free alternative — no card, no trial nonsense.

DustinR avatar
Joined: Jan 2025
Messages: 845
#8

Used peak hours for roughly six weeks. What I saw was noticeably thinner than in a big city.

With peak hours I'd start here: keep the conversation on the platform until you meet.

peak hours for performers on asians247 com stops working the moment you ignore how long ago someone was online.

For anyone who stuck with peak hours past the first week: was what the logs showed better than I expected?

Brittany Hayes avatar
Joined: Jan 2024
Messages: 845
#9

Ran peak hours alongside two others for the first week — how the volume moved was clearly ahead on this one point.

Most of my results on peak hours came down to one habit — check when the account was last active.

peak hours for performers on asians247 com stops working the moment you write a bio that could belong to anyone.

Try it instead of researching peak hours

Two minutes to set up a profile, and nothing to pay afterwards. If peak hours brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

Threads people read after peak hours