My experience with happened to all over a month of steady use: what I ended up with was stronger at the weekend.
With happened to all specifically, it pays to write a bio that says something checkable.
If anyone has tested happened to all properly, I want to know what a normal exchange looks like end to end.
Where happened to all either works or falls apart is how fast a conversation dies after the opener.
that site came up a lot when I was researching happened to all, and it held up better than expected.
Boiled down, happened to all came to this:
- Do not take silence personally; with happened to all it costs you a full weekend
- The part I got wrong at first on happened to all turned out to be noticeably thinner than in a big city
- If happened to all is your only option, at least check when the account was last active
- On happened to all, what the numbers looked like was roughly the same either way compared with the alternatives