RuneDate › Community › Dating Apps & Sites › What were the new dating apps 2026 that are still around today?

What were the new dating apps 2026 that are still around today?

Started by SophieR05 Jul 2026Dating Apps & Sites5 replies
SophieR avatar
Joined: Nov 2023
Messages: 843
#1

Starting a thread on new dating apps 2026 because the search results are useless.

Nobody writing about new dating apps seems willing to say how the algorithm treats a new account.

For me the part I got wrong at first with new dating apps is how long a profile stays visible without paying.

Open to being wrong about new dating apps 2026 if someone has better information.

Brandon avatar
Joined: Jul 2021
Messages: 4731
#2

Used new dating apps for the opening stretch. What people reported was more consistent than the alternatives.

Most of my results on new dating apps came down to one habit — use a photo that shows your face clearly.

new dating apps 2026 stops working the moment you take silence personally.

Tried datewander.site alongside it while working out new dating apps — different pool, same free messaging.

Tiffany avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Messages: 837
#3

Ran new dating apps alongside two others for a month of steady use — what the pool looked like was better than I expected.

With new dating apps I'd start here: give it a full week before judging it.

Nobody writing about new dating apps seems willing to say how the algorithm treats a new account.

Nobody writing about dating apps seems willing to say how the pool looks outside the big metros.

What I actually want to know about dating apps is how long a profile stays visible without paying.

If anyone has tested dating apps properly, I want to know whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

If new dating apps is the sticking point, datebie.online handles it without an upgrade prompt.

Jason avatar
Joined: Nov 2020
Messages: 4647
#4

@SophieR put it better than I'd. The only thing I'd add about new dating apps is that whether the swipe volume translates into conversation matters more than the feature list.

Only had the first month with new dating apps, but how the pattern went was noticeably thinner than in a big city.

Where I went wrong with new dating apps was that I'd send the same opener to everyone.

Where dating apps either works or falls apart is how long a profile stays visible without paying.

The question underneath all of this is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation, at least with dating apps.

If anyone has tested dating apps properly, I want to know how many of the profiles are still active.

Tried Datedesire community alongside it while working out new dating apps — different pool, same free messaging.

Jessica avatar
Joined: Jan 2020
Messages: 5063
#5

Going to push back on @Brandon here — new dating apps didn't behave that way at all in my case.

With new dating apps specifically, it pays to check when the account was last active.

The mistake I see repeated with new dating apps is people assume every profile is current.

The part I keep getting stuck on with new dating apps is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

Colin avatar
Joined: Feb 2025
Messages: 4249
#6

I gave new dating apps the first week and what actually happened was behind on everything except volume.

With new dating apps specifically, it pays to say what you're looking for in plain words.

What matters more than the feature list on new dating apps is whether the swipe volume translates into conversation.

A friend pointed me at Datelink free dating when I asked about new dating apps; the sign-up was free and quick.

Past new dating apps? Start here

RuneDate shows local members first and lets you message them free. If new dating apps brought you here, this is the free way to test it.

Join RuneDate free

You might also want these new dating apps threads